MICROMAX MOBILES





Comments

  1. Please Send Me Your mobile Number.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely blog on Bulk SMS. I have really liked the ideas presented in this article. It is highly insightful, and beneficial with unique ideas that classify best support with any such requirements................
    latest mobile price
    Mobile price
    bd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very arrogant Staff who cheat Customers. Very poor Technical expertise of the technicians. Please avoid!!

    I visited the Veerabhadra Agencies Service Center located near Kukatpally Metro Station on Saturday 7th May 2016 to have my mobile (Canvas HD A116) serviced.

    When I gave the mobile there the display was working perfectly and so was the motherboard. It was going to the recovery mode properly too. The problem was that it was not going past the Logo prompt. A simple ROM Flash would have helped.

    I was given the Job Code ID - 6431 and asked to wait for 1 hour.

    After 1 hour they told me that they will call back as soon as they have the update on Saturday evening. They did not call back. I called them up to check the status and they told that they were unsure and let me know on Monday morning.
    When I did not receive any call from them on Monday morning, I followed up again. The lady and the Technician who attended my call were both arrogant and told me not to call again. They will let me know if the mobile gets repaired.
    When I called them on Monday evening, again the same arrogant tone continued and they mentioned that they will fix it and give on Tuesday morning, as they are unable to flash it with software.
    On Tuesday Morning when I called they told that the motherboard is dead and they cannot fix it. They told me to come and collect the mobile.
    When I visited the Service Center on Tuesday evening, they ganged up and spoke very arrogantly. They were literally fighting with a lot of other Customers as well.
    They refused to give me anything in writing on why they were unable to repair the phone or how the motherboard got damaged.
    They even tried to take away the small slip which they gave on which the Job Code ID was written.

    The phone is a dead brick and I cannot use the phone now. Just after 1 hang if the phone becomes a dead brick there is no point buying Micromax. Worse part is I visited the Verrabhadra Agencies who was near my place.

    I request other customers to please avoid this place, as you might get cheated as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment